Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Blame Game

For those 60s era readers out there, here's a new twist on the song "The Name Game":

The Blame Game!

Obama!
Obama, Bama bo Bama Bonana fanna fo Fama
Fee fy mo Mama, Obama!

Biden!
Biden, Biden bo Biden Bonana fanna fo Fiden
Fee fy mo Miden, Biden!

Come on everybody!
I say now let's put some blame
I betcha I can place a blame on George Bush's game
The first few year of my reign, I treat it like it wasn't there
But a B(ush) or a C(heney) or an R(ove) will appear
And then I say 'bla' add a 'me', then I say 'blame' and Bush Cheney and Rove
And then I put the blame again on everybody but me
and a tax, a spend and a 'Joe'
And then I put the blame AGAIN on The Tea Party this time
and there isn't any blame that I can't rhyme

Nancy!
Nancy,
Nancy bo Bancy Bonana fanna fo Fancy
Fee fy mo Mancy, Nancy!

But if the first two reports don't ever blame Bush,
I drop them both and say the blame's on his tush.
Bush, Bush drop the B's Bo-ush
For Fidel, Fidel drop the F's Fo-idel
For Marx, Marx drop the M's Mo-arx
That's the only rule, this administration's contrary.

Okay? Now say Gibbs: Go
Now Gibbs with a B: Bibbs
Then Bonana fanna fo: bonana fanna fo
Then you say the name again with an F very plain: Fibbs (you got that right!)
Then a fee fy and a mo: fee fy mo
Then you say the name again with an M this time: Mibbs
And there isn't any jerk that you can't rhyme

Every body do Gibbs!

Gibbs, Gibbs, bo Bibbs, bonana fanna fo Fibbs
Fee fy fo fibbs, Gibbs

Pretty good, let's do Reed!
Very good, let's do Rom!
A little hell with Michelle!
The Bla-a-a-me Game

No comments: