Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Am King Of The World!


"I don't care how many Republicans you try to jam down my throat. I will never concede to what the majority of Americans believe, nor will I ever voluntarily step down from my exalted position as Supreme Commander of The United States of Amerika. I am formally announcing an effort to allow this President to serve multiple consecutive terms (more than 2) until I feel I am no longer needed and/or I have completely transformed the political, physical and psychological landscape of this country.

I still believe more and larger government control of your lives is the best answer for your welfare. Hmmm! Welfare...I like that word. Ultimately I'd like to see all Amerikans sharing the wealth of those who have created these huge cash-hungry companies, banks and health care conglomerates. It is my intention to divide the obscene monetary gains gathered by the fat cat bankers and non-government-owned auto manufacturers.

There will be a line on your 2009 tax form allowing your federal government me to keep 75% of your projected tax refund if one is due. If you are not due a refund, an additional 75% will be withheld from your paychecks for 2010.

Make sure you also check the line on your tax form stating whether or not you own a firearm. If you do own any guns, you will receive a form to visit your local law enforcement authorities where you will be photographed and fingerprinted (please note that only law-abiding citizens are required to do this).

Further mandates will follow; this should give you enough to chew on for the 1st quarter of 2010. Happy New Year to all!

Barach Hussein Obama Bin Laden
Dictator-In-Chief

No comments: