Thank you for this, Vicki!
Just in case you're having a rough day, here is a stress management technique used traditionally in Sicily. The funny thing is that it really does work.
1. Picture yourself lying on your belly on a warm rock that hangs out over a crystal clear stream.
2. Picture yourself with both hands dangling in the cool running water.
3. Birds are sweetly singing in the cool mountain air.
4. No one knows your secret place.
5. You are in total seclusion from that hectic place called 'The World'.
6. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.
7. The water is so crystal clear that you can make out the face of Nancy Pelosi, the person you are holding underwater.
There!! See? It really does work. You're smiling already. Feel free to forward this if you know others who might benefit from this technique.