Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Racist


I am a racist according to the liberal media and Obama's pundits. I've thought about that and I agree. There's a new race out there and it's called the Pandering Race. They pander to the weak, the lazy, the illegals and zombies of liberalism. This new race is black, white , yellow and red, but all the members have one thing in common: they change color to suit public opinion. I hate this race, therefore I am a racist. They need to be dealt with accordingly: their opinions need to be hung from a tree, they need to have the cross of liberalism burned in their front yards.


Now these are all euphemisms and I would never take such drastic actions in a real sense. But I do resent this new race and their twisted view of America's future.

No comments: